Our Digital Transformation Platform is Expanding Worldwide.
Help us build the Future of Work.
Taxfyle’s Operations department, located in Coral Gables, Florida is offering a paid, on-going student internship during the spring semester and potentially continuing on a part-time basis throughout the summer and/or academic year. The internship program will provide the student with relevant skills in a variety of business operations functions via on-the-job training.
- Addressing general client and CPA/EA concerns over our messaging platform
- Assisting with financial reconciliation
- Helping with ongoing relationship management between the team and our network of gig contractors
- Monitoring our online chat feature and escalating action items as needed
- Assisting all members of the customer success team in day-to-day operations
- Completing special projects as needed and other duties as assigned
- Must be actively enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited local University, Junior or Senior level, with a current GPA of 3.0 or above
- Strong technical and organizational skills in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, and confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications
- Position will require a minimum of 20 hours and a maximum of 40 hours per week
- Become an integral part of one of the fastest growing startups in Miami
- Startup culture and relaxed office environment
- Receive direct supervision from the Director of Client Success and on-the-job training from several Client Success Managers and Associates
- Engage in employee events and team outings
- Build resume and explore career options
- Apply skills and knowledge in the workplace
- Flexible scheduling to allow for finals and changes in class schedule
- Upon successful completion of the internship, will be provided with a letter of recommendation
- $12-$15 per hour DOE
- Opportunity for increased pay based on performance evaluations