Our Digital Transformation Platform is Expanding Worldwide.
Help us build the Future of Work.
Taxfyle is a technology platform that is focused on modernizing the professional services industry and is based in Coconut Grove. Our clients range from some of the largest accounting firms in the world down to individuals and small businesses in our local community.
What is a Paid Marketing Specialist? Somebody who loves all things PPC; whether it be Facebook Ads and Google Ads, Bing Ads or LinkedIn Advertising. With support and input from our sales and design teams, you will run all of the paid campaigns currently happening in our 3 business units. Ready to expand your abilities and apply your knowledge in new ways? Keep reading!
- Be responsible for improving conversion rates and optimizing campaign results by constantly evaluating the lead lifecycle, journey, and creating new personas and leadprofiles
- Using a variety of tools to develop a robust keyword universe and run weekly ranking reports.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Implement strategies for PPC Social and paid Search and SEO to drive online traffic towebsites, including planning, implementing, managing, reporting and optimizing.
- Design and write copy for online ads, using appropriate language
- Analyze PPC campaign data and adjust accordingly utilizing tracking and analytics solutions to deliver maximum return.
- Explore and test new online channels, including the use of Social Media, online video and other interactive measures.
- Experience writing persuasive search friendly content to traffic.
- Landing page conversion optimization (A/B testing, multivariate testing background).
- Working knowledge of Google web analytic tools.
- Experience with online display advertising, Email, Web site Analytics and Web site Conversion Metrics (CPM, CTR, CPC,) a plus.
- 3+ years of experience with PPC/Facebook platforms, including Google AdWords, Bing, Display platforms as well as Facebook Business Manager and LinkedIn Advertising.
- Experience creating landing pages is a bonus
- Knowledge of the digital marketing industry, trends and new developments.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently in a changing environment while balancing multiple tasks/platforms concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically, solve problems, make decisions and use sound judgment.
- Experience with conversion tracking using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel, LinkedIn Pixel, etc.
- Proficient in ALL things Google - (Google Docs / Sheets / Slides).
- Deep experience with Salesforce/Pardot are a huge plus.
- Google AdWords or Facebook Blueprint Certifications are a huge bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Stock Options
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance (Taxfyle Pays 80% employee / 50% family)
- Fun + Professional atmosphere
- Great Snack Options
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year