Our Digital Transformation Platform is Expanding Worldwide.
Help us build the Future of Work.
Taxfyle is a technology platform that is focused on modernizing the professional services industry and is based in Coconut Grove. Our clients range from some of the largest accounting firms in the world down to individuals and small businesses in our local community.
Our SEO/ Google Analytics Specialist will be able to think strategically and communicate their ideas with management and be able to come up with funnels/frameworks to understand customer journeys and improve KPIs. The SEO/ Google Analytics Specialist we hire will thrive in a fast-paced environment, and is:
* a creative problem-solver
* quick on their feet
* and detail-oriented.
Think you're a good fit?
- Advancing the marketing team’s ability to make data-informed decisions in support of strategic initiatives that ultimately drive traffic to our site and raise digital awareness around our company and its mission.
- Strategizing, implementing, monitoring and optimizing the strategies that we ultimately decide on.
- Previous agency experience is a plus
- 2+ years of Google Analytics experience
- 2+ years of SEO experience
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Google Analytics Certification is a plus
- Experienced at hypothesizing strategies, A/B testing those strategies, analyzing results and reporting on data
- Experienced in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments
- Excellent English (written and verbal communication)
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
- Understanding of digital marketing as part of a big picture strategy with multiple moving parts, not an isolated function
- Ability to educate and explain digital marketing strategy to peers
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
- Ability to embrace constructive criticism in stride; readiness to be flexible, try new things and take on new challenges
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, dev-ops, and other departments
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Stock Options
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance (Taxfyle Pays 80% employee / 50% family)
- Fun + Professional atmosphere
- Great Snack Options
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Unlimited Paid time off
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $55,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year