A better way to handle the busy tax season

Watch now
Expat Filing Made Easy

Your All-In-One Tax Solution for Filing Abroad

From calculating your eligible exclusions and deductions, to understanding your worldwide income, living abroad can make filing your taxes difficult. With Taxfyle, getting your taxes done is easier, faster, and cheaper than anywhere else.

Start My Taxes
Financial Review
Business Insider
Fox Business
Venture Beat
Yahoo Finance
Expat Tax Preparation in 4 Easy Steps

Works Everywhere. On Every Device


Answer A Few Simple Questions

These questions will help us determine things such as filing status, the state you are filing under, and forms needed to ensure you get the most on your return.


Review And Submit Your Order

You will be provided with your answers to the previous questions as well as an upfront quote. Confirm to submit your job and be matched to a Pro.


Upload Your Documents

Once you're automagically connected to your perfect Pro, all you have to do is upload your documents so they can start on your return!


Confirm And You're Done

Just sign your return and you're set to go. Filing has never been so easy.

The Expat Tax Solution that Works for You

The Best Way to File

Results You Can Trust

Taxfyle's network of Pros are all certified, US-based CPAs ready to help you take advantage of every deduction and tax credit you qualify for.

Prices That Make Sense

Taxfyle makes filing your taxes affordable regardless of your tax situation, so you can send off your return without worrying about your budget.

A Timeline You Deserve

When you sign up for Taxfyle, you'll connect with a Pro that is ready to work on your tax return. All you have to do is approve your return when it's done.

We've Got You Covered

Guidance Every Step of the Way

No two expats are alike. That's why we'll assign a licensed CPA or EA who's best suited to your unique tax situation and filing needs. With Taxfyle's Audit Protection on your side, all you have to do is sign when it's done.

Sally Fonner is the most dedicated accountant I have ever had in the past 48 years or so I have paid taxes. Her service describes the total capacity of all degrees of expectation or need one may have in filing taxes. She really is the best at what she does.

Henry TaylorExpat Reviewer

We've helped expats in over 15 countries around the world

China • Japan • Malaysia • Philippines • Thailand




Middle East

North America

South America

Expat Tax Services

Top Rated Tax Service for Americans Abroad

From deductions and exemptions that are not found on typical returns, to additional reporting requirements, we've got you covered. Our network of licensed CPAs and EAs will help minimize your tax liability and maximize your refunds.

  • Federal Tax Returns
  • State Income Tax
  • Self-Employed Tax Returns
  • Individual Tax Consulting
  • Foreign Asset Reporting

Your security is our priority. At Taxfyle, we maintain the highest standards in data security with consistent testing and quality assurance. You can rest assured when filing through us.

Frequently Asked Questions


  • Do I have to pay taxes on money earned overseas?

    Yes. All US citizens or residents living abroad must pay taxes based on their worldwide income, which includes all money earned abroad.

  • When do I have to file?

    Though the standard tax deadline is April 15th every year, US citizens or residents living abroad are automatically granted a two month extension until June 15th.

  • Do I have to pay taxes if I am self-employed and live abroad?

    Yes. Because the United States requires that you pay taxes based on your worldwide income, all income that you earn must be reported to the IRS. However, there are some tax credits and deductions that may help you offset the cost of your taxes.

  • Can I take advantage of any tax breaks?

    Most Americans are able to offset the cost of their taxes, such as the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion and/or the Foreign Tax Credit, each of which are subject to their own regulations.

  • What if my income is in a different currency?

    Though you may be paid in a different currency, the IRS requires that you report your income in USD. You can either use the yearly exchange rate, or calculate each payment you received based on the exchange rate for that day.

  • Do you have additional resources for Expats?

    Why, yes, we do! We have an expat Facebook page that you can join here, as well as some blogs that you can find here.

Still Not Sure Where to Start?

More About Expat Filing

2 January 2020

How to File Taxes as an Expat


18 February 2020

The Complete Guide to Expat Taxes

2 January 2020

17 Things You Should Know About US Expat Taxes